Innovative Schemes provides a state support, appreciation and implementation platform to the all innovative concepts, ideas, approaches and methodology of any individual, CSOs, CBOs have innovative justification and effective plan of implementation.
Activities supported so far:
National Agricultural Innovation Programme
- Learning games & game based training techniques on health for adolescent girl,
- Suitable livelihood options for women with disability,
- Income Generation Activity for weaker section women through community based enterprises,
- Waste management by urban poor women based organized
- Nutritious & cost effective Food kiosk – owned & management by poor women in Patna,
- Advocacy for girl child care & improving sex ratio in Khagaria
- Advocacy effort for Constitutional right and entitlement of sex worker
- Process documentation of Community Resource Person model
- Religious & legal entity of Muslim women through publication of books
- With the grant assistance from World Bank and National Agricultural Research Institute, project is in process of implementation at Nawada& Purnia district. The project aims the capacity building of women farmer on new agro techniques for sustainable livelihood and food security. Currently capacity building efforts are process on SRI, SWI, AI, and Fisheries.
- 2597 farmers on System of Rice intensification [SRI] & 72 farmers were benefitted through True potato seed technique for which services were provided by the federation, out of which the Federations have earned revenue of Rs. 14729. Under dairy intervention, benefit of artificial insemination process has been extended to 534 beneficiaries